Knight Archer Insurance is looking to hire a full-time Branch Manager based out of our Winnipeg office.
The success of Knight Archer Insurance as an insurance brokerage is linked to the opportunities we provide our staff and our ability to provide world class-leading services to the communities we serve. Over the past few years, we continue to strengthen our presence throughout rural and urban Saskatchewan and Manitoba. As a result of our growth, Knight Archer Insurance customers now have access to the provinces most extensive service network, with 15 locations in 10 communities and growing. We believe that our staff, products, and services are our most valued resources
Why choose a career in Insurance?
The job market in the Canadian insurance business is strong and rich with opportunities.
The insurance industry is going strong and it is generally resilient during economic shifts.
Depth of industry knowledge is built through a variety of insurance products and developing creative solutions helps meet our clients changing needs.
Learning and Development
Another factor that keeps the insurance industry interesting is that we all keep learning as part of our jobs. There are always changes in this business! Many of us take ongoing courses in order to keep up with new technology, industry rules and regulations shifts, and opportunities in other sectors. The constant learning keeps this business interesting!
Helping People & Businesses
We are in a position to help our clients in a meaningful and practical way. At Knight Archer Insurance we are here to educate our clients and help them protect themselves from catastrophes and unexpected events in their lives. Those who work in this business find satisfaction in the jobs we do, it is most meaningful when we are able to truly help people and their businesses.
This position is ideally suited for someone that is passionate about the insurance industry, possesses leadership qualities and is committed to "…making life easier™" for our customers and staff. In this position, you will be challenged to balance your time to meet client needs, support staff members and ensure the seamless process of daily operations.
Branch Managers play an important role in the execution of the annual business plan. Minimum performance measurements must be sustained individually and as a team. Mentorship of team members will assist individuals in achieving personal career goals and enabling you to support the annual business plan by advancing company objectives.
Knight Archer will provide you with training and management tools to support your success. Expectations include adherence to established policies and procedures while maintaining respectful relationships amongst peers within the industry and exuding Knight Archer values both professionally and personally.
The Knight Archer Insurance Team
We are looking for people who bring passion to this field to share certain character traits and work habits:
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated in both written and verbal;
- Strong people skills, with the proven ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally;
- Strong sales skills and technical insurance knowledge with a focus on multi-lines of business;
- Proficient with various insurance software systems;
- Strong independent work ethic while also being able to work as part of a team;
- Must be able to deal with multiple projects at one time;
- Responsive, with a knack for anticipating needs and delivering on commitments;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise;
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure;
- Level 3 licensed broker with an insurance designation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- Experience in Personal Lines, Commercial Lines is an asset but not required
- Experience in a leadership role is considered an asset
If this sounds like you and you’re considering expanding your career in the insurance business, this could well be the right direction to pursue.
Knight Archer Insurance offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits for our employees. Salary will be negotiable based on experience.
Apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org, before August 2, 2019, include a cover letter, updated resume, and references.