Knight Archer Insurance (KAI) is looking to hire experienced Personal Lines Account Executives based out of our Regina Offices
Why join the KAI team? For 40 years, we have been a family ran business with customer experience as our primary objective. With 17 branch locations across the prairie provinces, we are a part of the communities that we serve. If you are dynamic, charismatic and enjoy building relationships, then the Personal Lines Account Executive role is for you. You will have the opportunity to provide health, property, car, and travel insurance coverage to new and existing KAI customers, growing with your clients.
Excited about continued education?
We provide learning and development opportunities so you can not only grow your clients but grow and progress in your career as well.
The Account Executive position at KAI is ideally suited for someone that is passionate about the insurance industry, possesses a strong sales ability, can work as a team, and is committed to …making life easier ™ for our customers.
What We Are Looking For
As an experienced Account Executive position will have a demonstrated history of the following traits and skills:
- Responsible and accountable
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Energetic and passionate about excellent customer service
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Commitment to achieving professional industry licenses
- Understanding and patient in dealing with customers
- Works well both independently and in a team environment
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to efficiently prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Provide customers with information and options about their personal, home, condo, liability, tenant and travel insurance.
- Contact clients and explain features and merits of their insurance policies, recommending amount and type of coverage based on analysis of their circumstances.
- Help policy holders settle insurance claims in the event of a loss.
- Deal with multiple clients on a daily basis in person, on the phone and by email.
- Maintain and organize customer files in our computer system, using company software.
- Keep up to date with policy renewals and accounts receivable to ensure all clients are up to date.
- Explain clearly and effectively to customers regarding how to make claims with their insurance company
Education and Training
We are dedicated to the ongoing growth of our employees and are committed to providing the education and tools needed to be successful in the Account Executive role. This includes:
- Certifications required to become a licensed broker
- Ongoing coaching and training
- Support and resources
- A knowledgeable team of employees
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan. Feel free to contact me for a discussion about careers at Knight Archer Insurance.
Angela Ricci @ 306-569-2288
Please apply by emailing Angela Ricci email@example.com