Knight Archer Insurance is looking for a full-time Group Benefits Account Executive to be based in Regina. The successful applicant will be energetic and self-motivated with a passion for excellent customer service. Our brokerage is a family owned and operated business that truly believes in our mission statement, “...making life easier”. As a part of our team we will expect full commitment from you supporting our mission and in return you will receive our support in helping to develop your career and “...making life easier” for you.
- Attract new clients to our business;
- Maintain relationships with existing clients while monitoring and updating their files;
- Ensure that the applications are properly filled out;
- Implement and monitor group benefit programs for clients;
- Keep current with industry trends and changes in order to offer our clients the best options;
- Travel to meet clients either at their business or at one of our offices;
- Must ensure all information is accurate, keeping all client information confidential;
- Keep commitments and arrive at appointments on time;
- Ensure customers receive the information and service that they are inquiring about;
- Collect on all accounts receivable and keep track of overdue accounts;
- Monitor your training hours to ensure your license is valid for each year;
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with clients on sensitive matters while keeping emotions under control;
- Maintain a positive internal relationship with coworkers and other staff;
- Ensure due diligence is performed and followed up on every client.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends;
- Ability to multi task and meet multiple tight deadlines;
- Personal mode of transportation preferred;
- Acceptable criminal record check;
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Post-secondary education considered an asset;
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience;
- Completion or current enrollment in the Life License Qualifying Program (LLQP) is preferred, however we are willing to train the right individual;
- Life Insurance License is considered an asset.
Knight Archer Insurance offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits for our employees. Remuneration will be negotiable based on experience. Apply by emailing email@example.com before November 30, 2018; include a cover letter, updated resume and references. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.