Knight Archer Insurance is looking to hire full-time Auto Pac Agent based out of our Winnipeg offices.
Knight Archer Insurance …making life easier
The success of Knight Archer Insurance as an insurance brokerage is linked to the opportunities we provide our staff and our ability to provide world-class leading services to the communities we serve. Over the past few years, we continue to strengthen our presence throughout rural and urban Saskatchewan and Manitoba. As a result of our growth, Knight Archer Insurance customers now have access to an extensive service network, with 15 locations in 10 communities and growing. We believe that our staff, products, and services are our most valued resources.
• Primary contact for all customers either by phone or in person
• Greeting all customers in a timely and courteous manner
• Issuing registrations for customers coming in for their renewals
• Issuing new plates to customers who have bought new and used vehicles
• Transferring drivers licenses for people moving to Manitoba
• Taking payments on customer accounts while keeping all information private
• Calling MPI support service when needed and keeping a positive working relationship with MPI
• Taking payments by cash, debit, credit, or personal cheque
• Calling MPI customers on account notifications
• MPI Inventory
• Supporting the Care Representative and Account Executives
• Properly processing and recording payment for personal insurance policies
• Working with computer programs such as MS Office and SigXp
• Scanning documents to MPI for customer transactions
• Continuously learning by keeping up to date with MPI training sessions and online modules
• Ensure that all messages that you take for other personnel are given to the appropriate employee in a timely manner
• Must be able to work flexible hours which includes hours from 9-6 and Saturdays; this is defined as a minimum of one Saturday per month
• Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
• Acceptable criminal record check
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Proficient in English, both written and verbal
Education and Experience Requirements
• General Insurance license would be considered a valuable asset.
• Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
• Office Education certificate is an asset
• 1-2 years of customer service experience
• Office experience is an asset
If this sounds like you and you’re considering a career in the insurance business, this could well be the right direction to pursue.
Knight Archer Insurance offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits for our employees. View the posting on our Careers webpage at http://www.knightarcher.com/careers and apply by emailing email@example.com before June 14, 2019, include a cover letter, updated resume, and references.