Knight Archer Insurance has an opening for a full-time Personal Lines Client Care Representative based in our Yorkton office. The successful applicant will be energetic and self-motivated with a passion for excellent customer service. Our brokerage is a family owned and operated business that truly believes in our mission statement, “...making life easier”. As a part of our team we will expect full commitment from you supporting our mission and in return you will receive our support in helping to develop your career and “...making life easier” for you.
- Assisting licensed insurance brokers with client care duties;
- Weekly renewal reviews;
- Prioritizing and managing daily phone calls, emails and mail;
- Providing timely responses to client queries;
- Assisting with marketing of accounts and attend client meetings as necessary;
- Problem solving regarding different coverages, rating, claims and competition;
- Administration associated with client service – record notes, instructions, changes, new submissions, renewal submissions, letters, claim reporting;
- Managing activities in SigXP, SGI Auto Fund;
- Review claim notices and ensure a timely reporting to carrier(s);
- Ongoing projects as assigned;
- Complete duties according to corporate policies and procedures.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated in both written and verbal;
- Proficient in SigXP, Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Strong independent work ethics while also being able to work as a part of a team;
- Must be able to deal with multiple projects at one time;
- Able to perform data entry with no or little assistance;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Responsive, with a knack for anticipating needs and delivering on commitments;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise;
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
Education & Experience Qualifications:
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent;
- Post-secondary education an asset;
- Level 1 Saskatchewan brokers’ license or be able to acquire it.
Knight Archer Insurance offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits for our employees. Salary will be negotiable based on experience. Apply by emailing email@example.com before September 14, 2018; include a cover letter, updated resume and references. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.