Knight Archer Insurance is looking for a full-time Personal Lines Account Executive based in our Yorkton office. The successful applicant will be energetic and self-motivated with a passion for excellent customer service. Our brokerage is a family owned and operated business that truly believes in our mission statement, “...making life easier”. As a part of our team we will expect full commitment from you supporting our mission and in return you will receive our support in helping to develop your career and “...making life easier” for you.
- Provide customers with product knowledge and options about their personal, home, condo, liability, tenant and travel insurance;
- Contact clients and explain features and benefits of their insurance policies, recommending amount and type of coverage based on analysis of their circumstances;
- Calculate and quote premium rates for recommended policies;
- Deal with multiple clients on a daily basis in person, on the phone and by email;
- Respond to questions and help customers find solutions to their insurance problems;
- Follow up with clients to ensure they are satisfied with our services and understand their policies;
- Maintain and organize customer files in our computer system, using company software;
- Acquire new clients and assist existing clients;
- Keep up to date with policy renewals and accounts receivable to ensure all clients are up to date;
- Explain clearly and effectively to customers regarding how to make claims with their insurance company and through this process demonstrate strong relationship building and customer service skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends;
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines;
- Acceptable criminal record check;
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Personal mode of transportation required.
Education & Experience Qualifications:
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent;
- Secondary education an asset;
- Level 1 Saskatchewan brokers’ license or be able to acquire it;
- Commercial and/or agriculture experience and knowledge would be an asset.
Knight Archer Insurance offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits for our employees. Salary will be negotiable based on experience. Apply by emailing email@example.com before September 14, 2018; include a cover letter, updated resume and references. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.