Knight Archer Insurance is looking for a full-time Manager, Human Resources to be based in Regina. The successful applicant will be energetic and self-motivated with a passion for excellent customer service. Our brokerage is a family owned and operated business that truly believes in our mission statement, “...making life easier”. As a part of our team we will expect full commitment from you supporting our mission and in return you will receive our support in helping to develop your career and “...making life easier” for you.
We are looking for a seasoned Human Resources professional ready for a challenge. Reporting directly to the COO and working closely with the KAI leadership team, the successful applicant will lead both strategy development and the day-to-day operations for human resources. You are continuing the development of an HR function for KAI.
- Works closely with the leadership team to provide advice and guidance on handling employee issues;
- Provides strategic advice to the Board and Executive team on all HR related issues;
- Leads the staffing process for both external and internal competitions;
- Administers all KAI benefit programs;
- Designs and delivers training;
- Maintains the company HRIS system and employee file system.
- Respond to all HR inquiries, concerns and requests from all team members;
- Leads the development of HR related policies and procedures;
- Acceptable criminal record check;
- Strong people skills, with the proven ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise;
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience Requirements
- University Degree in Business with a major in Human Resources or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources.
Knight Archer Insurance offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits for our employees. Remuneration will be negotiable based on experience. Apply by emailing email@example.com before December 12, 2018; include a cover letter, updated resume and references. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.