Knight Archer Insurance is looking for full-time Commercial Account Executive based in our Regina offices. The successful applicants will be energetic and self-motivated with a passion for excellent customer service. Our brokerage is a family owned and operated business that truly believes in our mission statement, “...making life easier”. As a part of our team we will expect full commitment from you supporting our mission and in return you will receive our support in helping to develop your career and “...making life easier” for you.
- Exceeds the client’s expectations in all areas of service that we provide our clients while applying best practices;
- Provide customers with product knowledge and options about their commercial insurance;
- Use KAI marketing services to acquire competitive insurance coverages and premiums needed for all customers;
- Calls policyholders to deliver and explain policy and to suggest additions or changes;
- Anticipates future needs and calls on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts;
- Develops long-term relationships with clients and underwriters;
- Contact clients and explain features and benefits of their insurance policies, recommending amount and type of coverage based on analysis of their circumstances;
- Deal with multiple clients on a daily basis in person, on the phone and by email;
- Respond to questions and help customers find solutions to their insurance problems;
- Maintain and organize customer files in our computer system, using company software;
- Acquire new clients and assist existing clients;
- Keep up to date with policy renewals and accounts receivable to ensure all clients are up to date;
- Explain clearly & effectively to customers regarding how to make claims with their insurance company & through this process demonstrate strong relationship building & customer service skills;
- Continuously keeps up to date with new trends and changing regulations as to provide our clients with the best service possible;
- Monitors conversation to see if any opportunities arise to reference clients to other facets of our organization;
- Analyzes market and competition to provide our company with a competitive edge.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends;
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines;
- Acceptable criminal record check;
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Personal mode of transportation required.
Education & Experience Qualifications:
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent;
- Secondary education an asset;
- Level 2 Saskatchewan brokers’ license or be able to acquire it.
Knight Archer Insurance offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits for our employees. Salary will be negotiable based on experience. Apply by emailing email@example.com before April 25, 2018; include a cover letter, updated resume and references. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.